What are the differences between college and university diploma degrees

For various reasons, more people than ever are displaying fake diplomas in their offices, homes and social media accounts. No matter what your reason may be, we make it easy for you by offering a variety of majors and degrees available for Novelty Transcripts and Phony Diplomas. The entire process is so quick and simple, you don’t need a Degree to figure it out…see what I did there? If you’re ready to put your best foot forward, but you’re unsure of which diploma would be best for you, we’ve outlined the most common types of post secondary degrees to help you decide. Associate Degree – 2 Years – Requires High School Diploma or GED Equivalent Most commonly received from Community Colleges and Technical Schools, this is a degree that is granted after an individual completes an undergraduate course in college for two years. For this particular degree, we offer a wide variety of majors that would be suitable for a variety of careers. These 2-year programs may provide the necessary training to prepare students for entry-level positions in fields like management, graphic design and other vocational areas. Common Types of Associate Degrees include: Associate of Science (A.S.) Associate of Applied Science (A.A.S.) Associate of Associate of Arts(A.A.) The majors covered under an Associate Degree vary widely, ensuring you get a headstart in your field of employment. Common examples of Associate Degree Majors Include: Associate of Arts in Accounting Associate of Arts in Communication Associate of Arts in Business Management Associate of Arts in General Studies Associate of Arts in Early…

Contact us


+86 13207990956

Online consulting: QQ

Email: 799520747@qq.com

Working hours: 00:00-24:00


return upside